One App to Rule Them All: Pageonce Enhances Service
to Position Itself as the Clear Leader in Mobile Bill Pay
Javelin Strategy & Research's List of Essential Functionality is Now Integrated in
Pageonce - Money & Bills, Setting the Company Apart from the Competition and
Traditional Financial Institutions
PALO ALTO, Calif. - November 29, 2012 - Pageonce - Money & Bills, the award winning mobile app that makes it easy for consumers to track and pay all of their bills in one place, today announced a new and improved version of its free service. The latest version aims to deliver all of the recommended functionality outlined by Javelin Strategy & Research in its April 2012 report, "Bill Pay Innovators, What Challengers Must Do To Reshape How Americans Pay Bills."
"People are confused about where to turn when managing their finances," said Mark Schwanhausser, Director, Multi-Channel Financial Services at Javelin Strategy & Research. "The market is crowded with companies claiming to transform the way people pay bills. Javelin believes the winner will provide consumers with greater always-on, all-in-one-place oversight and control than they can't get from their banks, credit unions and billers."
In the 2012 report, Javelin maps out seven essential areas of consumer functionality that innovators must deliver to stand out from the pack. Pageonce delivers on all of these criteria and more:
- Mobile Access. Pageonce has been in the forefront with its mobile-first approach since 2008, focusing on a user-friendly anytime, anywhere mobile app.
- Centralized Bill & Money Management Integration. The Pageonce app makes it simple for people to view cash, bills, credit cards, and investment accounts, all in one place.
- Bill Pay Capabilities. Supporting thousands of billers, Pageonce provides a complete set of mobile & web bill pay features including bill reminders and integrated payment functionality.
- Archives Bills. Pageonce offers archiving through its new digital File Cabinet, allowing instant access to current and historical statements from the biller, empowering users to pay bills through the app with confidence and to organize and digitize various statements in a central place.
- Payment Options. Pageonce lets users pay their bills using any checking account, debit or credit card making the app a flexible tool to manage day-to-day cash flow.
- Bill Presentment. Pageonce offers bill presentment for thousands of billers, allowing users to view current and past bill details with the added convenience and control of seeing the impact of bill payments on bank and credit card balances, all in one place.
- Where Payments Occur. Bill payments are processed directly through Pageonce's proprietary payment platform, giving users a one-stop destination to effectively manage their monthly bills.
Pageonce Goes Beyond Budgeting
Pageonce is by far the most useful personal finance app on the market. Not only does Pageonce enable its users to automatically track cash, bills, credit cards, and investments across multiple accounts, but it also provides bill payment functionality through its proprietary payment platform. Supporting thousands of billers, Pageonce sends bill reminders, lets people pay from any checking account, debit or credit card, provides full bill presentment, and offers free phone support.
In its latest release, Pageonce enhances the app with two new powerful features that will save people even more time, while providing increased convenience and control around their bills.
- File Cabinet: Customers can save and instantly view the actual statement from the biller in the Pageonce mobile app. It allows instant viewing and archiving, empowering users to pay bills with confidence through the app and making it a convenient reference when needed.
- Scheduled Payments: Customers can schedule their bill payments in the future versus paying them in real-time. This feature is extremely important because it helps people control when money leaves their accounts, allowing them to relax and know their monthly bills are handled.
With more than seven million users in the U.S., Pageonce is on a mission to simplify people's daily financial lives so they can spend less time worrying about their money and bills, and more time enjoying life. The company currently processes hundreds of millions of dollars in bill payments, and tracks billions in annual transactions and assets for its users.
"As the economy continues to rebound, people are looking for new ways to take control of their finances and their cash flow," said Guy Goldstein, Chief Executive Officer of Pageonce. "With our mobile-first approach, we continue innovating the Pageonce - Money & Bills app, listening to our users' feedback and leading the industry in terms of our features and functionality. Our vision is simple; to make people smarter with their everyday money."
Pricing and Availability
Pageonce is the award-winning app that gives over 7 million people a simple, powerful, and complete way to manage their everyday money needs on the go. With Pageonce, you can pay your bills, organize and track your cash, credit cards, bills and investments - all on your smartphone or computer. Pageonce is protected by bank level security and encryption so financial information is always safe and secure. Available in the U.S. and Canada, the Pageonce - Money & Bills app is offered for free on iPhone, iPad, BlackBerry, Android, Windows Phone 7, and the Web. Established in 2007, Pageonce is a privately-held company, based in Palo Alto, Calif. and funded by Morgenthaler Ventures, Pitango Ventures, and Silicon Valley angel investors. For more information, visit pageonce.com.
Please direct any press or media inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.